- Rose Laundry is an on-demand professional laundry services company catering to the requirements of consumers/corporates for their daily laundry needs
- By using the Website, Application or the Service, you enter into a contract with Rose Laundry (the "Contract"). In order to be able to use the Website, Application or Service, you first need to sign up with Rose Laundry. When signing up, you are obligated to provide Rose Laundry with your personal information, mobile telephone number, address for pick-up and delivery. Upon successful completion of your signing up with Rose Laundry, we will provide you with a personal account, which may be accessible for you with a password of your choice.
- You have to be 18 years of age or older to use the Service, Website, or Application. If you reside in a jurisdiction that restricts the use of the Service, Website, or Application because of age, or restricts the ability to enter into contracts such as this one due to age, you must abide by such age limits and you must not use the Service and the Application. You represent that if you are an individual, you are of legal age to enter into a binding contract, or that if you are registering on behalf of a legal entity, that you are authorized to enter into, and bind the entity to, these User Terms and register for the Service and the Application.
- “Services” refers to provision of washing, drying and ironing of garments which may include shirts, trousers, bed linen, home linen among other items, as well as carpet shampooing/ cleaning, curtains cleaning, baby items cleaning/care, shoes services, and alteration services. (this is not an exhaustive list)
- “Express Service” implies a turn-around time of 24 hours for which customers are liable to pay 50% additional charges as compared to the rates specified on this website
- Coverage Areas
- We currently cater the emirate of Dubai, Sharjah, and Ajman only and will shortly be launching our services in other Emirates as well
- http://www.roselaundry.com/ will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
- Terms & Conditions
- While we are very cautious to treat all garments carefully, we cannot guarantee against color loss, bleeding or shrinkage of garments. In addition, we do not take responsibility for any deteriorated or flawed garments, which could result in small holes or tears or for items unclaimed after 15 days from the date of the invoice
- Garments are accepted subject to inspection in our processing facility. In case of any damaged item being received, Rose Laundry will return the damaged item as received, without undertaking any services. We will also provide digital images of any items that have heavy stains, are damaged in order to confirm the processing of the same with the customer
- Rose Laundry will not be held responsible for any valuables that have been left behind in the garments (such as but not limited to wallets, jewelry, cufflinks, etc.)
- Claims for any damaged articles should reach us within 24 hours of delivery along with the bill reference and digital photographs
- Special services for embroidered cloth, leather, wedding dress, expensive fabrics and other items not listed in our price list, will be quoted separately. If we are unable to reach the customer, it will be charged in the bill
- While normal stains will be removed by our experts, customers should mention the stubborn stains when giving soiled garments
- Customer understands that there is inherent risk in Cleaning and there is potential for clothing and related items to get lost or damaged. Rose Laundry will do its best to ensure situations like this do not happen, and in the instances they do happen, will work with the customer to rectify the situation. In case of loss or damage, Rose Laundry will be liable for no more than ten (10) times the cost of the service required for the item except carpets and curtains we will be liable for not more (2) times the cost of the service.
- Customer has to communicate, write/ send his instructions, complains, claims or any other concerns with our customers services only (NOT with the drivers) through our contact channels mentioned below or to be mentioned during placing his order using our Application.
- Customers are liable to pay for the services provided by Rose Laundry at the end of the service cycle
- Once the garments/ items have been returned to the customer, they will be charged as per the mode of payment preferred (card purchase or cash purchase)
- Rose Laundry shall charge you for the services you request, which may include dry cleaning, laundered shirts, wash & fold, pressing or related services. You agree that you will pay for all cleaning you purchase through Rose Laundry.
- Any payment made is non-refundable once the items have been cleaned and delivered, an SMS invoice will be sent detailing the number of items that were cleaned as well as the charges minus any promotions.
- Disclaimer of liability
The client acknowledges that accidental damage and normal wear and tear can affect their garments, home/bed linen and contents. The client indemnifies Rose Laundry from any costs associated with damage to their garment, home/bed linen or other items post completion of the service (delivery of served items).
- Force Majeure
You agree that we are not responsible to you for anything that we may otherwise be responsible for, if it is the result of events beyond our control, including, but not limited to, acts of God, car accidents, crime, labor shortages (including lawful and unlawful strikes), embargoes, communication disruption, unavailability of payment processors, failure or shortage of infrastructure, shortage of materials, or any other event beyond our control.
- Governing Laws
United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile, therefore any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with our website or applications shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.